Book Fairs: Rewards and Payment
It’s easy to claim Rewards and pay for your Scholastic Book Fair! Here are the things you need to know.
1. First things first. The quickest way to claim your Book Fair Rewards and to sort payment is to complete the online Cash Report Form. It only takes a minute and does all the calculations for you. Just create an account or log in on the website.
2. Cheque it out. If you’re paying by cheque, please make it payable to Scholastic Ireland Ltd. Then post the cheque back in the pre-paid envelope with your printed Cash Report Form.
3. Pay online. You can pay online using your credit/debit card or BACS on our website. Bank details are below:
Account name: Scholastic Ireland Branch: Dublin – Drumcondra Sort Code: 90-05-19 Account no.: 67713566 Payment reference: please use your Book Fair account number BAN: IE26BOFI90051967713566 BIC: BOFIIE2D
4. Cash is a no-no. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash payments at Scholastic HQ, via our drivers or through the Post Office.
5. Need any help? Call our friendly customer services on 1800 272 321 or email email@example.com
6. If you’re working with a Celtic Travelling Books local distributor, please liaise directly with them to arrange payment and claim Rewards.